Click World of SEOJEON Co., Ltd.(hereinafter “Click World”) uses and provides the user’s personal information based on the user’s consent, and actively guarantees the user’s right(the right to control one’s own personal information).
Click World complies with applicable laws, personal information protection regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea, which must be obeyed by information communication service providers.
2. Collection of Personal Information
Click World collects the minimum personal information to provide the Services.
The following minimum personal information is collected when the user signs up for the service or while the user uses the Services, through the home page, individual applications and programs, and etc.
User name (nickname), profile picture,IMEI (to be converted so that the unique information of the user’s device cannot be identified)
The following personal information may be collected while the user uses the Service.
Device information (OS, screen size, device ID), IP address, cookies, date of visit, improper usage record and service usage record may be automatically created and collected while the user uses the PC web or mobile web & apps.
3. Use of Personal Information
Personal information is used to manage membership, to provide and improve Services and to develop new service.
Personal information is collected to the minimum extent required to provide Services when the user signs up for the service or while the user uses the Services, through the homepage, individual applications and programs, and etc
- Member identification, confirmation of the user’s will to sign up, user and age verification, prevention of improper usage
- Message transmission to user, registration and suggestion
- Notification of activities to user search & sign-up
- New service development, provision of various services, inquiry and complaint handling, delivery of notifications
- Sending contents, etc. to the users
- Prevention and sanction of any act that interrupts normal service operation of the service
- Statistics based on service usage record, frequency of visit and service use; development of service environment to protect privacy; development of customized services; service improvement.
4. Provision of Personal Information
- Click World does not provide personal information to any third party.
5. Destruction of Personal Information
The user’s personal information is to be destroyed immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled. The procedure and method of destruction is as follows:
Personal information stored in electronic file formats is to be deleted using technical means which make the information unrecoverable. Personal information printed on paper records, printed matters and documents is to be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
Questions regarding Privacy Protection
For any inquiries, complaints, feedback or other matters related to personal information protection which arise while you use the Services, please contact the Privacy Protection Officer or the responsible department. SEOJEON GLOBE will do its best to listen to you and promptly answer any questions you may have.
Privacy Protection Officer and Responsible Department
- Privacy Protection Officer: Kim Johnney
- Department: Privacy Protection Part
- Contact: Customer Service [82-31-423-6122]
- Mail : email@example.com
Please make inquiries to the following organizations if you need to report or consult in regards to the violation of personal information.
- (Toll free)+82-118
Cyber Crime Investigation, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office
Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency
- (Toll free)+82-182
Effective Date: May 15, 2018